Friday, February 24, 2012

As Seen On Pinterest!

A couple of months ago, I posted a manicure I was wearing over the summer and it seemed to be pretty popular on pinterest so I thought I'd add more photos here and explain what I was wearing. I discovered this brand in the mall in Miami while on vacation. The brand Incoco sells really awesome nail appliques. These nail polish appliques contain a top, color, and base coat all in one, according to the label. They are actually super easy to use and lasted for a good week and a half, at least when I wore them. This color was called "Call of the Wild." Incoco Nail Appliques are available for $8.99 through their website, incoco.com, or Amazon. Also, I apologize for the poor quality - all of these photos were taken from my cell phone.


The display they had at the mall - I was so excited to try them!


On the plane coming home from vacation.


Close up - sunlight.


Evening in the hotel room


Again a close up in sunlight - they were super sparkly!


Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Incoco before. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome! :) lots of cool colors too!

      Delete