Saturday, March 24, 2012

Grocery Store Finds!

I know my last post was March 6th (eek!) but unfortunately I've been so busy with school and interning that I haven't really had a free moment. I figure maybe 7 people have seen this page at most, though, so it's all good lol. Anywho, I went to Jewel yesterday to pick up a few things and saw this display..


The polishes looked quite similar to the swatches I've seen of the new China Glaze Spring Prismatic collection. I wasn't too crazy about the swatches I had seen but when I saw these colors up close, I immediately understood the hype. I am not sure if any of these are dupes but they are amazing nonetheless. I picked up Born into Privilege and Bow in my Presence. Today, I have photos of Born into Privilege.



(Left - Bow in my Presence, Right - Born into Privilege)




Please excuse my orange hands - self-tanner mishap! :x



Bottle close up - a mix of Green and Silver Hues with specs of round multicolored glitter.



The bottle color is amazing!



Natural light photo.


Also, at Jewel, I found this 99 cent awesome holographic-ish color from Princessa called Pretty In Purple. I have to try it soon!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! You found these already? They are not out in my area yet. Soooo pretty. Your nails look really nice too. Totally anticipating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Yeah I was really surprised to see them! I might pick up more today lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so pretty!!!! why we no have those here!!! :( we have the older collection only :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sorry :( hopefully they'll get some in!

      Delete
  4. I think we have all had self-tanner incidents in our beauty life. I love all of these funky colors. I am a sucker for glitter and crazy colors.

    Please visit My Website: PhD On line

    ReplyDelete